Let's Play Ball!!
We're looking forward to another great
rec season of softball this spring!
Practices start in early February and games start in March.
The season will wrap up before the Memorial Day holiday.
Before entering the registration session please read below:
- This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, sign necessary waivers and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
- In order to provide the best experience for all AGSA players and coaches please note the following:
- For safety and developmental purposes, players are expected and must be able to attend at least one practice per week and at least ~80% of games and playoff week (typically there are 10-11 games and playoffs are during week TBD). See FAQs for questions on practices and games.
- If your player is playing for another softball team outside of AGSA programs for the 2023 spring season - whether it is another recreational league or any competitive travel softball league or club - they will be ineligible to play for AGSA in the 2023 spring recreational season only . This does not impact a player's eligibility to play with AGSA in future seasons. Any questions regarding eligibility please contact email@example.com.
Fees for 2023:
- 6U: $150 (+processing fee)
- 8U and above: $210 (+processing fee)
Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from "Alameda Girl Softball".
AGSA offers reduced fees with help from our generous sponsors - if you are interested in this option, please email AGSA (click link).