Let's Play Ball!!
We're looking forward to another vibrant
season of softball this spring!
Timeline and Things to Know:
- January: Player evaluations (8U and above) and team assignments
- February: Practices begin
- March: Games begin
- May: Season concludes
- There will be 3 practice or game events per week for 8U levels and older
- There will be 2 practice or game events per week for 6 and under age group
Before entering the registration session please read below:
- This registration collects contact information, necessary waivers and payment for participation in the Spring 2024 Recreational season.
- Please read and fill out each page carefully to ensure information is accurate.
- In order to provide the best experience please note the following:
- For safety and skill development, players are expected to attend at least one practice per week and at least ~80% of games. This includes both weekday afternoon and weekend events. See FAQs for questions on practices and games.
- If your player is playing for another softball team outside of AGSA programs for the 2024 spring season please contact AGSA to check on eligibility for the 2024 Spring Season.
Fees for 2024: Registration fees cover uniforms, field use fees, umpire fees, equipment costs, volunteer background checks, insurance and more. If you have questions about our fees, please contact AGSA.
- 6 and Under: $165 (+processing fee)
- 6 year olds playing up in the 8U age group must pay the 8U registration fee
- 8U and above: $230 (+processing fee)
Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from "Alameda Girls Softball".
AGSA offers reduced fees with help from our generous sponsors - if you are interested in this option, please complete the Reduced Fee Application.